The San Martino Hospital said Marian Rosca, 36, died Saturday evening.
The cleanup operation after the Morandi Bridge disaster.
A 200-metre section of the Morandi bridge gave way in busy traffic on Tuesday, plunging vehicles and chunks of concrete and twisted metal to the ground 50 metres (165 feet) below. Those buildings have been evacuated and local authorities have said they will have to be demolished.
Autostrade per l'Italia, which runs almost half of Italy's motorway network, has set aside €500m (£448m) to rebuild the structure and aid the port city in its recovery from the disaster.
Autostrade per l'Italia denies the accusations and said it has fulfilled its duties as required, adding that "stabilization" work was being done on the bridge when it collapsed.
Castellucci declined to talk about the government's stance.
Francesco Cozzi said the state had "abdicated" its responsibility to ensure road safety by handing motorway management to the private sector, in an interview published Sunday.
Among the coffins were those of two young Albanian Muslim men who lived and worked in Italy.
The death count now stands at 43, while nine people remain in hospital, four of those in a critical condition.
Several private funerals were held elsewhere, starting Friday.
The mass for 19 of the victims was held at the Exhibition and Trade Centre of the northern port city and led by the city's archbishop, Cardinal Angelo Bagnasco. Work continued to clear the tons of bridge debris that cascaded onto a dry riverbed below. But he called for solidarity to build "new bridges to walk together" in a spiritual sense. According to reports, some did so out of frustration with authorities.
The disaster has caused public outrage and unleashed a fierce debate over the state of Italy's infrastructure.
Players of the city's two soccer teams, Genoa and Sampdoria, sat among the crowd, having refused to play matches this weekend in sign of respect. Conte has proclaimed Saturday a day of national mourning. Other families who are still waiting for their missing loved ones to be found complained that it was too soon for a state funeral to be held.
After leaving the funeral, Roberto Fico, president of Parliament's lower chamber, told reporters: "Today, the victims' families taught us a big lesson". The death toll in the disaster rose to 43 on Saturday. "Now we expect things to move fast and that people [who had to leave their homes] are given a place to stay", Prime Minister Conte posted on his Facebook page.
And investigation and the results came in February - six months before the collapse last week, Italian newsmagazine Espresso reported Monday. One white coffin held the body of seven-year-old Samuele Robbiano, who died alongside his parents.
The local prefect's office, which is issuing official numbers of the dead, said it didn't immediately have information about the latest bodies found.
"Those responsible for the tragedy in Genoa have a name and a surname, and they're called Autostrade per l'Italia", Di Maio said in a Facebook post.
A few hours earlier, the bodies of an Italian couple and their 9-year-old daughter were found in their smashed auto under a big block of concrete, part of tons of material that crashed 45 meters (150 feet) into a dry riverbed and nearby areas when the heavily trafficked major highway span gave way.
ANSA said the bodies were found inside a auto smashed under a huge block of concrete from the collapse on Tuesday.