Jailed British-Iranian Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe is facing a new charge against her in Iran, her campaign says.
Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe, 39, was taken before a court on Saturday to face the new charges, first raised in November after Boris Johnson mistakenly told parliament that she was in Iran to train journalists rather than visiting her parents to introduce them to her baby daughter.
"I have been a good prisoner for the sake of my baby" she told the judge, "and I would ask the judge to close this new case and give me parole - so that I can go home and have another baby and have a normal life".
The Free Nazanin Campaign said that on Sunday Mrs Zaghari-Ratcliffe has been able to telephone the British ambassador to Iran for the first time in more than two years.
In November previous year, Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson apologised for telling a Commons committee hearing that Mrs Zaghari-Ratcliffe had been teaching journalism in Iran - something her family and employer say is incorrect.
"Nazanin asked the ambassador to issue a formal letter of protest, a démarche, at her treatment".
Last week, Mr Ratcliffe said his wife had been forewarned of the new charges, which could add 16 years to her sentence. I don't want to go there again.
During her conversation with Macaire, she pleaded that he and the UK Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson visit her in prison.
Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe, who is from London, is now serving a five-year sentence in Tehran's Evin prison, having been convicted of spying.
Zaghari-Ratcliffe is now held in Tehran's Evin Prison, where her requests for periods of temporary release - for which she has been eligible - have been repeatedly denied.
Mr Ratcliffe said: 'The UK needs to do better by British Iranians - at the moment it is failing to protect them. She was detained at an airport while the pair were travelling home, and subsequently accused of plotting against the Iranian government. "Three sets of unfair court processes, after two years of unfair detention, seems enough to merit issuing one".
A spokesman for British Prime Minister Theresa May said that the government was committed "to doing everything possible to help secure Ms. Zaghari-Ratcliffe's release and alleviate her suffering".
"This is yet another body blow for Nazanin."
She denies the charges.
"We totally reject the renewed accusations that Nazanin is guilty of spreading propaganda against the Iranian regime, and continue to assert that she is 100% innocent", said the foundation's chief executive, Monique Villa.